Christmas 2017 - No. 009

Sonntag, 12. November 2017

Hello :)
it's time for another christmas card. I made several of these with different snowflakes and colors. I put some layers of embossing powder into the die cut to make it more dimensional.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
es ist mal wieder Zeit für eine neue Weihnachtskarte. Ich habe mehrere in dieser Art gemacht, allerdings in den Farben, Schneeflocken und Embossing variiert. Auf der Schneeflocke sind mehrere Schichten Embossingpulver aufgebracht, um sie etwas dimensionaler zu machen.


Stamps: Create a Smile "Clear Christmas Surprise"
Die: Tim Holtz Alterations "Snowflakes Thinlits"
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold; Couture creations "Sugarplum Ball"-Embossing folder
________________________________________________


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS