Christmas 2017 - No. 010

Samstag, 2. Dezember 2017

Hello :)
I had so many plans with posting all my crhistmas cards during November and early December. And what happend? Real Life happend. Crazy times at work and coming home and being nothing but tired. :(
But it's december now and I have to change. I want to get my cards postet and I still have to craft more!

This is one of the watercolor christmas cards for my mother. Very loose with a grey background.

~*~*~

Hallo :)
Oh man, da hatte ich mir so viel vorgenommen und wollte meine ganzen Karten schon im November und Anfang Dezember gepostet haben und was passiert? Das echte Leben passiert. Besonders im Job war die Hölle los und wenn ich nach Hause kam, war ich nichts als müde.
Aber das muss sich nun ändern, schließlich naht Weihnachten und ich möchte meine Karten gepostet bekommen und muss auch noch einige basteln.

Das hier ist eine der Aquarellkarten, die ich für meine Mutter gemacht habe. Lockere Pinselführung und grauer Hintergrund.



Stamps: Simon Says Stamp "Merry Christmas" and "Winter Flowers"
Embossing: Ranger Super Fine Detail White
Coloring: Mijello Mission Gold Watercolors
Die: CreaLies Dotted Rectangle
Watercolorpaper: Hahnemühle
_________________________________________


1 Kommentar:

Hi and welcome to my blog.
I hope you enjoy your visit and will leave me a comment and I sincerely hope that you will call back again.
With love and hugs,
Natalie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS